IGCSE Business Study
IGCSE Accounting Tuition in Malaysia
Get a Top-Rated IGCSE Accounting Tutor or Online IGCSE Accounting Tutor in Malaysia in 24 Hours.
Do you need IGCSE Accounting Tuition?
3 minutes read
Is it Easy to Master IGCSE Accounting
Dear parents, if you are here, I believe you must be looking for ways to help your kid learn IGCSE Accounting in Malaysia.
It can be difficult to prepare for the IGCSE Accounting paper. This is especially true because most teachers do not devote enough time to ensuring that students understand double entry before moving on to other topics. When pupils are lost in other chapters, this exacerbates the problem in long run.
It’s natural why IGCSE Accounting has the greatest drop rate of any humanities subject. The majority of students develop cold feet and leave the course before registering for the exam.
Like it or not, you have to ensure your kids learn and master science.
That is why many parents are getting IGCSE Accounting home tuition or Accounting online private tuition to ensure their child scores well in the subject.
As social media has become the dominant form of entertainment in the 00′ era, students sometimes use knowledge and apply concepts that the IGCSE accounting tutors claim never seen before in their homework and assignments.
This brings us to another important topic that follows.
Score A in IGCSE Accounting Examination?
Request a IGCSE Accounting home tutor or IGCSE Accounting online tutor for FREE
How IGCSE Accounting Tuition or Online IGCSE Accounting Tuition Improves My Children's Understanding about accounting?
Before we move to the tuition, let’s look at two documents provided by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) for IGCSE Accounting:
- IGCSE Accounting Learner’s Guide
- IGCSE Accounting Syllabus
The first documents provide you a clear understanding of what is expected of you for IGCSE Accounting papers. The reality is most students are not taught how to use the learner’s guide effectively.
The second document outlined the details of each chapter. Surprisingly, the syllabus clearly tells you what topic that you can omit.
Most teachers fail to refer to the syllabus and force students to study everything in the textbook, which cause students to stressed and burned out
In a huge classroom of 10 – 20 pupils,even with a good Business Study teacher, your kid barely learns something.
That is why you should look for a IGCSE Accounting private 1-to-1 tuition. Since the pandemic, IGCSE Accounting online tuition has become a new safer learning choice.
There are ways parents can find a IGCSE Accounting private tutor or online tutor easily. One of them is to get a tutor from GoLearn.
If your kid is registered for IGCSE Accounting exams, tips that follow will give you a general idea what to do before and during the exam.
IGCSE Accounting Exam General Tips
- In your revision, make sure you’ve covered all of the topics on the syllabus. If you’re not sure, check with your teacher.
- Examine previous test papers to get a sense of the types of questions that will be asked and the styles of paper that will be used.
- Examine as many samples and previous exam papers as you can.
- Answering both narrative and practical questions is a good idea. On the day of the examination, double-check that you are aware of the specific location of the examination.
- Allow plenty of time to arrive at the location.
- Take a few pens, a pencil, a ruler, and a calculator with you. Read each question attentively on the exam to ensure that you understand what is being asked.
- Take note of the command word in each question, such as state, explain, and so on.
- Look at the number of lines provided: if there are only one or two lines, a quick response is clearly expected. However, keep in mind that you are not required to use all of the lines offered.
- You are not required to answer the questions in the order in which they appear; instead, you may begin with the question about which you are most certain.
- Allocate time according to the number of marks each question has; for example, a 20-mark question on a 120-mark paper should take around 1/6 of the time.
- Try not to go over your allotted time for each question; you may always return to it after you’ve completed the others.
- It is significantly preferable to attempt all of the needed questions but only partially complete them than to perfect one or two of them.
- If there is an item in a question that you are unfamiliar with, skip that item and continue with the rest of the question. You’ll be able to acquire some of the available marks this way.
- Don’t be tempted to skip the narrative questions; doing so could result in a significant drop in your mark.
- Don’t take on more than is necessary. If only two explanations are required, for example, do not supply four. You will not be penalised academically, but you will be penalised in terms of time. In this case, the examiner will normally choose the first two responses from your list; the correct answers will not be chosen.
- When it’s relevant, include your work. Even if the final answer is erroneous, you may receive some of the available marks as a result of this.
- If you want to retry an answer, don’t cross out the old one until you’ve finished the new one. If the second attempt is on a different page, make a note of where the answer can be located.
- If you finish the exam early, stay in the room until you have thoroughly checked all of your work.
Quickly Improve Your IGCSE Accounting Grade?
Learn the secret of scoring good result from our best IGCSE Accounting tutor.
Should I choose IGCSE Accounting Home Tuition or Private Online Tuition?
Before getting your children any tuition services, the first thing is to know your learning objective. Home tuition is the best choice if you wish your kid to improve IGCSE Accounting faster with full attention from a tutor. Online tuition is a safer choice as the class is conducted remotely.
When you hire an IGCSE Accounting private tutor, do remember to let your tutor know your child’s current result so he/she can make sure the lesson is designed to suit your child’s needs. An experienced tutor will make sure everything is fine for you and all you need is to ensure your child attends the lesson.
Home tuition or private online tuition usually charge a higher fee. You can check the IGCSE Accounting tuition fee in Malaysia.
If you want to learn IGCSE Accounting online, make sure you have these 5 important pieces of equipment ready before attending an online lesson.
IGCSE Accounting Tuition, Start now or Later
To excel at a IGCSE Accounting subject requires students to practice frequently and do revision. It is not something that can be done within a single day. If your child is stuck somewhere, the more time you waste, the more new knowledge that your child will have to catch up.
Start now by finding your kid a IGCSE Accounting tuition class or join an online IGCSE Accounting private tuition lesson.
IGCSE Accounting home tutoring or online tuition is crucial to help your child to score good grades in the subject. In the future, it will also provide better job opportunities in related-fields too.
As a reliable education partner, we will be your trusted choice when it comes to IGCSE Business Study tuition. We are a professional agency that finds the best IGCSE Accounting home tuition and online tuition in Malaysia for you for FREE.
Get A Free Request For IGCSE Accounting Tutor
Free 30 min trial class. Satisfaction guaranteed. No service fee.